Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Suitable Attire

Did you see what I did there? I'm talking about clothes, and I said suitable. As in suitable. Because suits are something you wear.

Well... I thought it was funny.

Anyway.

I've developed an interest lately in "vintage" clothing.

Not vintage like 1920's flapper costumes... more like vintage 1950's/1960's twenty-something outfits.

Dresses in particular.

Which is unfortunate, on two fronts:

1) Cute, vintage clothing is expensive. So I'd have to work extra hours to afford them.
2) Cute, vintage clothing is often Not Suitable (har-de-har... I did it again...) For Work. So I'd be working extra hours but not able to enjoy the fruits of my labor most of the time.

Which means that I just waste hour after hour daydreaming about fanciful frocks that I should really just get over.

But seriously... who wouldn't love to own one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment