Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mmm-Hmm...

I woke up this morning with a crick in my neck.

What a pain.

Not because I can't tip my head to the right to hold the phone while I type...

Not because I can't roll my head around to alleviate the strain of holding up my amazing brainpan as I gawk at the computer...

Not even because I have to begin all upper body movements from just below my shoulderblades...**1

No.

This is a pain, because as soon as I realize I have a crick in my neck, I immediately think of the song "Crick In My Neck" by a popular Country/Rap performer named Cowboy Troy.

And it's unfortunately catchy.

Which is why I'm sharing it here with you!

"Crick In My Neck"**2

Enjoy, my ReaderFriends. And thank you for sharing my pain.

**1 I look like an owl, only less awesome.
**2 It pains me to use a link not generated directly by the artist. However, he doesn't seem to have this song on his stream. So... we'll use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment