Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Compositions

So, last week I posted that it was probably time for me to get back to pen-and-paper writing, so I might be able to kill this pseudo-slump I've fallen into.

It was a great idea, and I was all for it...

Until I forgot about it.

This week has been a veritable flurry of paper. I've undertaken the task of overhauling our record management system. This is only mildly daunting, as it has been mismanaged since long before I was of working age.

I've already killed a brand new pen this week with all of my writing.

On the up side, we have finally been fully approved to close on our new home**1 and have scheduled the signings to start at 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. So all of this writing this week has increased my muscle tone in my writing hand, and can only help me with what I hear will be the most signature-heavy purchase I'll ever go through with.

It's mildly unfortunate, because I should really be focusing on more productive things at work... But today, for the first time since my employment with this company began, I'm thinking "Yay! Records management!" So I'm capitalizing on it while I've got the chance.

But rest assured, ReaderFriends... the hard writings will commence.

**1 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment