Monday, June 17, 2013

And Now, For Something Completely Different...

I have a real blog post put together.

Seriously! I totally do.

It's all organized, and the grammar is impeccable, and the wit is perfectly sprinkled throughout.

But... it's in my head.

And I'm out of time this noontime to get it put together, and know better than to promise I'll assemble it later today.

Instead, I'll tell you the other thing that's stuck in my head.

It's a piece of broccoli.

It's lodged firmly in the back of my nose, clinging tight from where I choked on it earlier during my lunch.

No amount of sneezing will unseat it, although it desperately wants to be free.

Always an adventure here, folks. That's just what it's like to be me. Thrill-a-minute, and I just can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment