Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chats That Need No Explanation

Sunny: ManagerFriend, it's time for your department meeting.
ManagerFriend: Are these them?
Sunny: Yes, dear. This is your Mechanical Department. Please allow me to introduce you to EngineerFriend and Drafter Friend.
EngineerFriend: [extends hand to ManagerFriend] Hello. I'm EngineerFriend - the answer to all your problems.
DrafterFriend: [extends hand to ManagerFriend] Hello. I'm your drafter... and I am your problem.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny: "The client is on the phone. He says he thinks the call got cut off."
EngineerFriend: "It did - I hung up."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sunny: "That guy wigs me out."
DrafterFriend: "Is it the fastidiously trimmed goatee? [Because] A man with such control of his facial hair should be treated with the utmost respect, and a smattering of fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment