Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Causes of Parking Garage Angst, Take One

Dear Meanderer of the Parking Garage Through-Ways,

I applaud your early arrival to work which grants you a leisurely stroll towards your office. It's really great planning on your part to leave yourself a window of time in the morning so you don't have to rush from car to office as the morning whistle blows.

However, don't expect that the rest of the world follows your strict schedule.

In fact, it would probably benefit you greatly if you assumed that the world is running about five minutes behind.

Then you might motivate your posterior out of the driving lanes within the parking garage, and not become a new hood ornament on my SunnyGoZoom Machine. And maybe you wouldn't glare at me as I drove around the corner on my quest for a parking spot. After all... you never know it's definitely my fault for driving the speed limit and not anticipating you loitering about doing your impression of a lethargic tortoise.

RaYD,
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment