Monday, October 14, 2013

Genius

I've had a busy morning.

Here are the Strokes of Genius that have hit me in just the past hour:
  • YEAH! I just drafted the perfect schedule for the rest of my day, so I can surely get done everything that needs doing with the minimal application of craziness! I'll get through this in no time.
  • AH! I just brained out the perfect solution for a dog gate! I'll build that when I get home.
  • OH! I just dreamed up the perfect solution for a guest book! I'll ask Boyfriend of Amazingness his thoughts when I get home this evening.
    • AIE! I could make an example on my computer, and send him a picture right now! Then I can get to work on it post-haste, his approval notwithstanding.
  • VOILA! I know exactly what I want to make for dinner tonight, and it's not even lunchtime yet! I'm going to nom that chowder's face off.
I'm telling you, ReaderFriends. I may have to have an extra snack today for all the busy brainwork my noggin is doing. I'm practically steaming at the ears right now.

But for now, I must away... I feel a gear turning, and who knows what I'll scheme up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment