Friday, October 11, 2013

Accomplishments

This past Monday I posted about all the accomplishments I accomplished on half a tank of gas over the previous weekend.

Today, I post about all the things I need to accomplish this weekend, no matter how much gas it takes me:
  • Yard Work
    • Mow the lawn
    • Rake the lawn
    • Clean the gardens
    • Weed-Whack the edges
  • House Cleaning
    • Completely clean the inside of the house
    • No, really - clean all the things.
  • Dog Training
    • Meet with dog trainer to begin "clicker" training with the Young Master
  • Perform on Saturday evening at a local restaurant
  • Baking
    • Make cookies, muffins and other miscellany for next weekend's party
  • Crafting
    • Make guest book for next weekend's party
  • Socialization
    • Meet up with besticle for birthday dinner
    • Take Young Master for "Blessing of the Pets" ceremony with Mom
    • Spend time remembering how amazing Boyfriend of Amazingness is, and remind him that I appreciate his Amazingness
It's going to be busy, and it's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment