Monday, October 15, 2012

The Malfunctiony-est Wardrobe

There's one shirt in my closet that I only keep because I have to.

I'm ashamed that I own it.

I don't like wearing it.

And it gives me the heebie jeebies just to put it on.

It's two sizes too big... (I requested a small. In their ultimate wisdom, they decided that I needed a large.)

...and it's not at all a good color for me.

It's shapeless and soul sucking.

But I keep it anyway...

...And today I had to dig it out and put it on.

It only comes out when I'm at the very bottom of my pile of clean laundry, and I'm scrambling to find something to wear on a day when everything I put on makes me feel like I'm wearing a burlap sack.

I already feel icky... so I do the clothing equivalent of kicking myself when I'm down.

I put on the Company Shirt of Shame.

An EngineerFriend complimented me on it.

I'm so ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment