Monday, August 20, 2012

Triumphant Return!

This is my triumphant return from The Land Of The Vacationing!

(I know I was technically back last week... but then I had another long weekend again this past weekend**1 so I wanted to report that I'm really back now. For real and for true.)

I am ashamed to report that, while I had something witty and clever to share this morning**2, I don't remember what it was now. So I have nothing to share now... But perhaps it's better that way. We don't want to wear you out with my wittiness prematurely.

So, for now... Does anyone want to share a tale of their own adventures while I was away?

Please?

**1 Not a vacation, mind you. I was working my sheboop-shebangbang right off.

**2 I remember that it wasn't work related. It had something to do with coming back to The Real World, though. Probably something to do with wearing pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment