Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy Body

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

It's Monday Morning. I'm scrambling around the office, trying to get everything done (invoicing, etc.) and the copiers have decided that they were VERY lonely over the weekend and need big lovin's to get them through the morning.

But I am strong, and I can do this! 
I CAN get through all my invoices...
I CAN get through all the paperwork...
I CAN get through the extra witty writings I promised to a friend today...
I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

NOONTIME NOMS:

I can't open the filing cabinet. Maybe it's locked, or maybe I just didn't have my Wheaties... but can you help me?

<Moments later...>
Oh. You have to push the thingy. Well that's embarrassing... Thanks.
~~~~~
Sunny: RAWR *sigh*
EngineerFriend: Word.
~~~~~
EngineerFriend: Whenever I see sheet seven in a nine-sheet set, I always think of Seven-of-Nine... You know. That Star Trek babe.
~~~~~
Yup, I'm Scottish. Me and the salmon are one.
~~~~~
ReaderFriends, I hope you have a week that doesn't suck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment