Tuesday, November 20, 2012

List It

Ten Things Sunny is Thankful For This Holiday Season

1. The opportunity to share her daily trials, triumphs and trivialities with a caring hoarde such as yourselves.

2. The opportunity to shake my shiny groove thang in so many fabulous ways.

3. The love and support of an Amazing Boyfriend who chose me for who I am now, instead of who I was or who I can be.

4. The compassion and understanding of a family that knows I really was born this way.

5. A job that affords me enough luxury to keep me comfortable, but still humble.

6. Friends who make amazing food and patiently teach me how to share in their idea of fun.

7. Pretty stars to look at when I gaze upward at night.

8. Little children who remind me to always keep wondering.

9. Snuggles.

10. Pie.

Happy Thanksgiving, ReaderFriends! Safe travels to those who do, warm thoughts to those who don't, and a hepaing helping of Thank You to everyone... with a side of gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment