Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sniffles and Snorts and Giggles, Oh My!

I... am sick as a dog. Remember how I thought they were allergies?

I was wrong.

I haven't been this miserable in years.

In fact... even Boyfriend of Amazingness is admitting that I'm in pretty sorry shape.

So, today, I dragged myself into the office... but not for long. If I can make it through lunchtime, I'll take myself home and put me back to bed.

But I'm not feeling stellar.

Which made it all the more exciting when a caller got me to burst into peals of laughter:

*Phone Rings*

Sunny: Good morning. This is Sunny - How can I help you?

Caller: Sunny, I need [employee], please.

Sunny: Of course. Hang on just a moment, let me see if...

Caller: Actually, I don't need him. I just need to talk to him.

Sunny: Oh! Of course.

Caller: You can keep him.

Sunny: *laughing* Well, that's very kind of you. Let me see if I can get him on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment