Monday, January 7, 2013

Skitters

Being busy over the weekend makes Monday suck.

Because being busy over the weekend means that, when Monday comes around, I'm still geared up for stuff I have to get done around my home.

Like dishes.

And laundry.

And crazy dancing.

I don't get to do dishes at work.

Nor do I get to do laundry.

Not that I would really want to if I could... But still. Knowing that they're at home needing to be done, and I'm at work not being able to do them... It's frustrating.

Moreso because I have to sit still and do boring stuff like process invoices and log paperwork.

Which would be more exciting with crazy dancing, except I can't take my shoes off and one cannot dance crazily with shoes on.

I should be home right now.

But at least my coworkers tried to pacify me with cake.

Which I may have eaten too much of, giving me a sugar high and a skittery brain.

Skitter Skitter Skitter Skitter BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment