Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sunny's Top Ten Buzzwords...

...that send her into an automatic, irreversable, hot-headed, fire-breathing, blood-boiling  rage:

* That's not my problem.

* Don't worry about it.

* Chill out.

* You don't understand.

* Don't go there with me.

* What's your problem?

* Just take care of it.

* I can't...

* You have to...

* Whatever.

And when I cool my head down, stop my nasal steaming and I've brought myself down to a healthy simmer... I'll give you the witty background and even some helpful ways around Poking The Beast. Which would be particularly helpful for the knucklehead who has aimed nine of these ten terms in my direction over the past three days.

But for today... I will stay mad.

And offer you this tidbit:

Public Service Announcement to Today's Local Asshole:

No one should ever be a face breather. It's gross.

But it's even more gross when you're a smoker.

In addition, fuck you.

Without Any Respect Whatsoever (Which Is Still More Than You Showed Me),
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment