Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mother Dear - See Here, See Here...

I am a momma on a mission today, troopers.

Today's undertaking:

Survive a workday while my four-legged little one is at his first day of Doggy Day Camp.

I'm pretty thrilled with the establishment we chose - It's nice and roomy, with separate play areas for dogs of different sizes and web-enabled cameras so over-protective mamas like me can watch through the day.

Our interview this morning went swimmingly, and ended with an assessment of "He's amazing!"

My lunchtime check-in was answered with a "He's doing great! Really excited to be here, he hasn't stopped playing yet."

With any luck, my Young Master will be the sleepiest Young Master this evening. And it will be glorious.

But for now, I sit and I wait and I look forward to seeing him when I get out of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment