Friday, April 13, 2012

Back to Our Roots

Hey there, ReaderFriends!
When I started this blog, I called it 'Dear EngineerFriend'. And... it wasn't a blog. It was a series of mini mis-adventures that I posted through my favorite social networking site as they happened during my workdays. And recently, I've had a lot of these moments. I thought perhaps we'd take a sojourn back to our humble beginnings as I try my hand at a few new snippets to share.
I hope you enjoy the fruits of my last few days' pain!
Sparkles,
Sunny

Just One More Service I Offer...
Sunny: Hello?
CoWorker: Umm... Hi...
S: Is everything okay?
CW: Yeah, I'm just expecting a call...
S: Would you like me to page you when it comes in?
CW: No, I think it might come to my direct line...
S: Oh? So you're staying at your desk. Is there anything I can help with there?
CW: Well... I kinda... Shit. I really want a cup of coffee.
Deja-Vu
Dear EngineerFriend:
Proudly declaring your position in the Department of Redundancy Department is not a commendable action... Nor is is an accomplishment worthy of the self-commendation and joy sparkling on your face.

It mostly just makes me go "Argh." 

And roll my eyes,
Respectfully As You Deserve (RaYD),

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment