Saturday, February 18, 2012

Montage

Dear ReaderFriends:


I am sorry for the sustained radio silence. I have been fighting a cold, and have been having to take care of some unsightly work during my lunchtimes at work. Which is totally bumming me out.


I promise, I'm trying to find something clever to say. It'll come, eventually.


In the meantime... Thank you for checking in. I do appreciate you.


Meanwhile, here is a photo montage of my life of late, which have absolutely nothing to do with EngineerFriends:

Because coworkers deserve a warning for these things.

Boyfriend of Amazingness built this. And I helped.

This was my lunch. The herbivores didn't stand a chance.
I made this. Boyfriend picked the button. We = A Good Team.

I am now a bespectacled personage. They're purple.



Be well, ReaderFriends.


No comments:

Post a Comment